How to make the PERFECT vegan turmeric latte blend. I love turmeric lattes because they’re energizing without having any caffeine, are packed with antioxidants, and are just about the coziest thing on the planet. I’m somewhat of a latte fiend (in case you can’t tell) and let me tell you, when it comes to these drinks my standards are high. That’s why I’m telling you I’m obsessed with this DIY spiced turmeric latte and why you need it in your life ASAP. I made this spice blend from scratch and it honestly tastes like something from my favorite cafes. Adding the Copina Co. Original Beauty blend gives a plant-based vegan collagen boost and the most delicious creaminess to the latte.
Spiced Turmeric Latte
- - 2 tsp Copina Co. Original Beauty Plant-Based Collagen Booster
- - 1 tsp turmeric powder
- - 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- - a dash of ground cardamom
- - a dash of nutmeg
- - 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- - (OPTIONAL- 1/2 tsp maple syrup or coconut sugar)
- - 1/4 cup hot water
- - 1/4 cup hot oat or almond milk
- Measure out and combine all the ingredients through vanilla. Add the hot water. You can do 2 things from here: if you have a hand frother, then froth the spices and vanilla with the water in a mug, then separately froth the hot plant milk, and pour it in. If you don’t have a hand froth we, use a blender! Works great and is super simple. Just blend everything together and top with rose petals if you’re feeling fancy.