Let's hear it for the best boba alternative ever: this vegan and dairy-free blueberry matcha "boba" tea. We made it with frozen blueberries instead of the typical boba balls and oat milk instead of the regular milk. Combined with our Matcha Beauty plant-based collagen boost blend, it's slightly sweet and totally beauty-boosting.
What makes our matcha blend so awesome is that it's made with collagen-boosting plant botanicals that help support hair, skin, and nail health.* It's also slightly sweetened with monkfruit powder, a little creamy, and insanely delicious.
Blueberry Matcha "Boba" Tea
- - 2 tsp Copina Co. Matcha Beauty plant-based collagen boost
- - 1/4 cup hot water (about 175*F is best)
- - 1/4 cup oat milk or almond milk
- - 1/2 cup ice cubes
- - 1/4 cup melted frozen blueberries
- First, make the matcha blend. Do this by combining the hot water and Matcha Beauty in a separate cup or bowl. We recommend stirring vigorously, using a hand frother, or matcha whisk to combine best and remove clumps. Set the matcha mixture aside.
- Next, prep your drink! It's really easy. Start by adding the melted blueberries to the bottom of the glass as the first layer. Next, add the ice. Pour the plant milk as the next layer over the blueberries and ice. Finish with the matcha mixture on top.
- You can sip the drink as-is or stir with a reusable straw to combine. This drink can also be made hot, but we find that the layering turns out the best when iced :)